Asseco SEE is looking for a motivated student who would like to join our young and dynamic team of software developers in our Security&Compliance department.
This challenging job position involves the development of iOS applications in the field of banking and fintech industries for some of the biggest players and banks in the region and worldwide. Our focus is on authentication and payment solutions that are among the top solutions in our region.
Main tasks include:
- Development of native iOS applications in Swift,
- Participating in the definition of project architecture and UX/UI,
- Participating in project estimating and planning.
We are looking for a student who has:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP),
- Openness to the continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies,
- Ability and willingness to work as part of the team.
Preferable skills (not mandatory):
- Basic knowledge of Swift programming language,
- Basic knowledge of the iOS operating system, tools, and technologies for developing iOS applications,
- Experience with another platform, such as Android or Java (server side),
- Experience with GIT / GIT flow.
What can we offer:
- Flexible working hours,
- Mentorship and Buddy program,
- Work in a young and stimulating working environment,
- Use of advanced technologies and systems,
- Remote work,
- Education in the desired field.
About Asseco SEE:
Asseco SEE group is one of the biggest IT companies in the area of production and implementation of its own software solutions and services in the South-Eastern Europe region. Our security solutions are in the background system of all major banks in Croatia and the region, and also several banks in Nigeria, Egypt … If you are a user of any of the top 10 banks in Croatia every validation of OTP (One Time Password) via online purchase took place on the system we are developing, and it is very likely that we also developed the mToken you used to generate the OTP and the ACS to which you were redirected to for authentication during your online purchase. Also, we were among the first in the world to develop and obtain Visa and Mastercard certification for the ACS 2.0 solution. In addition to programming, we regularly write tests and documentation, do Code Review, hold trainings and share knowledge at internal meetups.
Location of work: Zagreb, Rijeka, or Koprivnica (or remote).
If you are interested to learn more, feel free to send us your CV at HR@asseco-see.hr.