Adacta Group, founded in 1989 in Ljubljana, is the leading regional Microsoft Dynamics and Qlik partner. We have dedicated our knowledge and experience in developing and implementing business IT solutions and business consulting. Our company, with over 500 professionals, provides support to 450 regional and international clients. We strive to use our expertise to drive change in the business operations of our clients.
It’s our pleasure to see young talent grow and develop, both personally and professionally. Because of that, Adacta is seeking an ERP developer who is smart, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems that improve people’s lives. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit agile team and build the next amazing generation of Adacta.
Take the first steps of your career journey and apply. 😊
In ADACTA, your responsibilities may include:
- Participation in customer demand analysis and technical specifications writing,
- Playing an active role in all phases of the development life-cycle,
- Participation in testing, go-live support, and maintenance of implemented business solutions,
- Collaboration with a regional experienced team.
What are we looking for:
- BA Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience,
- A motivated student who is ready to work part-time,
- Experience in using .NET technology,
- Knowledge of DWH modeling,
- Extra points go to work experience with Microsoft SQL technology and/or Microsoft SSIS or ETL.
And a top of that:
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities,
- A hunger for knowledge and business English proficiency,
- A team player.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours and friendly office atmosphere,
- A chance to learn and work in a successful company that is growing and changing every day,
- Work with passionate and ambitious people,
- Mentoring from Day 1 – until you are grown up,
- Unforgettable team buildings & fun activities.
Apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com
Applications close on 07.04.2019.