We are a group of passionate and creative people who love to trial new ideas and play with technology to create great products. At aconno we believe creating smart products should be fun and simple – but as technology and electronics get more complex, peoples ability to create smart things get reduced.
We reviewed and played with many existing solution and development boards ourselves – but none of them made us happy. Then we started our quest to design our own solution. With aconno we are here to reduce the barriers between SW, HW and connected things.
We are seeking an Embedded Developer for our office in Zagreb
We are seeking an Embedded Developer for our office in Zagreb to work on challenging cutting-edge technology projects – from Sensor Beacons to Customer projects with big enterprises (BoschRexroth, Vodafone, SAP, Deutsche Telekom,…) but also many small ones.
- C/C++ programming
- Knowledge and experience in embedded systems
- Understanding microprocessors on a low level – (nRF 52 experience is a plus)
- Experience with MEMS and creating solutions with them
- Understanding an RTOS concept (FreeRTOS, embed-os…)
- Optimizing performance against ultra-low-power use cases
- Version control (Git, Hg)
- BLE and Bluetooth 5.0 is a huge plus – same for NB IoT
- Debugging skills
- Work as a team player and also have the capability to do work independently
- Proficient knowledge of English (spoken and written)
What we offer
- flexible working hours
- cool team =)
- cutting-edge technology projects
Interested? Send us your CV on email@example.com.