Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions – across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
We are now looking for a Technical Service Specialist to join our Diagnostics Business Unit in Abbott Laboratories in Croatia.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- service of laboratory diagnostic equipment,
- assist with instrument installation and de-installations,
- schedule and perform planned maintenance (PM) activities,
- timely, accurate and detailed activity reporting.
Please click here or Abbott’s logo for more information.
- Bachelors / Engineering degree in mechanical / electrical or medical technology is preferred,
- command of English language,
- competency in MS Office applications,
- clean driving license.
- ability to identify and drive resolution of issues,
- strong experience in use of analytical tools and software,
- sense of urgency and prioritization,
- reliable and honest,
- strong communication skills.
Does the above appeal to you as a personal challenge? If yes, please send your application via Abbott Jobs.