We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally. Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This is what you’ll do:
- You set up and maintain test environments for all our e-commerce websites,
- To add value through software conception and implementation,
- You develop sophisticated software from conception to implementation,
- You have a high degree of responsibility for error analysis, tracking and bug fixing,
- Creating future-oriented projects that will impact our core business,
- Within the development team, you contribute to the continuous improvement of our software solutions for top-notch e-commerce websites.
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- You have a degree or an equivalent education in Web Development, Web design or another related field,
- You gained UI/UX experience and bring knowledge of best practices for conversion optimization,
- You are experienced in RWD, cross-browser testing tools and A/B testing,
- Experience in React.js (Redux), Gulp.js, Magento and PHP is considered a plus,
- You are open-minded and a creative team player,
- You have a data-driven and quantitative mentality,
- Interacting with development and client service teams to collaborate is something not unknown for you.
This is what we offer:
Responsibility and independence from the first day,
Exciting tasks with a steep learning curve, where you can actively help shape our successful start-up,
Support from experienced colleagues and a program that promotes personal development,
Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey consultant) and a dedicated and focused team that will be there to help,
Fair salary and a flexible, refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and light snacks,
Modern office in the main Business area of Zagreb (Radnicka cesta),
Regular company events and table football for lunch breaks.
Then apply with your CV to the mail: email@example.com for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
We are looking forward to your application!