We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally. Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will report to the Project Manager and is responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems throughout the complete range of software solutions developed within the company. The Developer role contributes to solutions and strategies for accomplishing viable automated solutions for complex business problems, implementation, execution, applications, and requirements gatherings with stakeholders.
THIS IS AWAITING YOU:
- International team with more than 27 countries in the same roof,
- Test current software solutions and identifying deficiencies,
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems and increase product quality,
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy,
- Collaborate with all project stakeholders to ensure consistent project execution,
- Cross Browser Testing (IE, FF, Chrome, Safari),
- Create future-oriented projects that will impact our core business,
- Within the development team, you contribute to the continuous improvement of our software solutions for top-notch e-commerce websites.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An experienced and passionate Quality Assurance Engineer with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other,
- A person that analyzes and suggests modifications for quality enhancement,
- An excellent communicator, planner and a person with high organization skills,
- Someone who participates in all aspects of the software development life cycle,
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance,
- experience with software QA tools and processes,
- Knowledge of PHP,
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN,
- Good knowledge of MySQL.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Challenging tasks with a high amount of personal responsibility at a steady rate of learning,
- Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey-consultant) and a committed and goal-oriented team that will always be there to help,
- Possibility for further education, to attend conferences and keep expanding your areas of interest,
- Adequate salary package and flexible, the refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and snacks,
- A great social environment with plenty of space to make friends and enjoy the workplace with a company event.
Then apply with your CV to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae, and your grades).
We are looking forward to your application!