We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally. Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This is what you’ll do:
- Administer cloud platform environment (AWS, Azure), including provisioning and operation of compute instances and other platform services, database clusters, security, user and traffic management.
- Design, implement, support, monitor and maintain infrastructure software platforms, including operating systems, database services (RDS) and deployment systems (ElasticBeanstalk).
- Develop automated processes that ensure the infrastructure is configured and managed in a manner that provides confidence that it is robust and can be maintained by developers themselves.
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in overall Information Technology (IT) / Virtualization / Operations.
- Experience with AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Security Groups. Cloudformation and WAF are considered as a benefit).
- Experience with CDN systems (Cloudflare, Cloudfront or Fastly)Scripting & Automation (Shell, PHP or Python).
- Experience working with public key infrastructures (Certificate Authorities) and/or cryptography technologies such as SSL, RSA
- Experience with managing PHP applications.
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and independence from the first day,
- Exciting tasks with a steep learning curve, where you can actively help shape our successful start-up,
- Support from experienced colleagues and a program that promotes personal development,
- Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey consultant) and a dedicated and focused team that will be there to help,
- Fair salary and a flexible, refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and light snacks,
- Modern office in the middle of Frankfurt’s up-and-coming train station district or Zagreb´s main Business area,
- Regular company events and table football for lunch breaks.
Then apply with your CV to the mail: email@example.com for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae, and your grades) and let us know if you would like to work in Frankfurt or Zagreb.
We are looking forward to your application!