We are currently looking for a Software developer/CRM developer for our office in Zagreb to support our CRM team in Vienna. You aspire to develop professional solutions and can help us design and implement applications based on Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
Job description, duties and responsibilities:
- Very good programming skills and practical experience in the execution of state-of-the-art software engineering projects,
- Completed technical education (college or university level) or several years of practical experience,
- Solid software development experience (C# / ASP .NET Core or Apex),
- Experience in relational database and/or NoSQL database development,
- Design and develop system integration for on-premise and cloud environments,
- Experience with Azure cloud services (Azure Integration Services, cloud security, Azure compute and storage services, Azure functions, etc.),
- Solid understanding of OOP principles,
- Experience with Unit Testing,
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365/Salesforce is an advantage,
- Experience with agile project methodologies,
- Proficient in English, desirable: German,
- A team player by heart,
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working.
- Interesting and diversified projects with international clients,
- “State of the Art” technology in all areas,
- Challenges in a rapidly expanding company,
- Technical clearances based on your expertise,
- Employment instantly, 40-hour workweek,
- Great teamwork.
If you’re interested, apply via the link: https://emakinahr.talentlyft.com/jobs/software-developer-crm-developer-mf-jbC. Good luck!