We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas. We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
But enough about us. We are looking for a: Agile Coach | Scrum Master
The Scrum Master will lead and motivate our development teams by coming up with and driving innovative and measurable solutions to maximize efficiency for our development teams, while creating the best experiences for our customers. She/he will be responsible for defining and managing programs of high complexity through all phases of the project phase. This role will also be looked at to help define and evolve initiatives that help the organization be more effective internally. This role will manage interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be able to keep the big picture in mind while ensuring our development teams are able to deliver on crucial metrics like customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Within your role and as a part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
- Collaborate across organizational boundaries to define program interdependencies and release plans.
- Enable teams consisting of Product Owners and Developers on planning activities for scope commitments.
- Act as Scrum Master for the select team(s) to ensure daily stand-ups, proper backlog refinements, sprint planning, end of sprint demos, retrospectives, and stakeholder updates.
- Lead communication within the team, to stakeholders, and at cross-functional meetings.
- Identify and track risks to engineering delivery and overall program schedule.
- Identify and improve standard processes at the team or on an organizational level.
- Be an active member of our Operation Support Team, which plays a key role in making Emakina a fun place to work!
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), MS Dynamics Navision
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience leading complex projects preferably in the IT/Digital business.
- Experience building strong cross-team relationships and partnerships.
- Ideally proficient using Atlassian Toolset: Jira, Confluence, at a minimum a strong affinity to working with (digital) tools that enhance collaboration.
- Ideally experience and ability to successfully collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, release management, and software engineering.
- Strong communication skills.
- A serving attitude.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Great company culture and welcoming work environment with international colleagues.
- Interesting and diversified projects with national and international clients.
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustainable growth.
- Advanced training opportunities.
- Flexible working time, home office.
- Fresh fruits and as much coffee as you need.
Join our team! Apply via link: Agile-coach-scrum-master