Code: DOO-ITD-DEV, Location: Zagreb
To further optimize our internal business applications, our IT department is looking for a software developer for internal business applications with knowledge of application development to start at the earliest date possible.
- Advance existing and develop new internal business applications
- Cooperate in all phases of agile software development including design, quality assurance, documentation, and implementation
- Successful software-orientated degree or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of programming with C# and/or web development as well as initial experience in application development
- A strong analytical and conceptual approach
- High capacity for teamwork and communication
- Good command of English and/or German is desirable
dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 2,000 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) at email@example.com indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!
A request to exercise your rights can be sent to data protection officer via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. A request to delete your data will imply that you have withdrawn from further participation in the employment process and will result in the momentary deletion of your data. We will keep your personal data for 60 days.
If this job description appeals to you, we’re looking forward to receiving your complete résumé in English (with desired salary and earliest possible date of commencement), addressed to email@example.com