Our hardware-product-families are utilized for the realization of challenging control- and simulation-systems in various use-cases. We are looking for an PCB-layout designer to develop complex high-speed-signal PCBs in cooperation with our developers for the expansion of our hardware-development-department.
We offer an exciting and challenging employment to professionally experienced applicants as well as a perfect start to committed graduates. As a member of our agile team you will collaborate in the specification and design of complex high-speed-signalling printed-circuit boards for new hardware-components.
- Support of developers in schematics development and selection and placement of components
- Development of PCB-layouts in close cooperation with the development teams
- Configuration of the design-tools (design-rules)
- Creation of PCB-specifications
- Component-creation and -maintenance in the design-tool
- Technical education or qualified academic studies in the field of electrical engineering or similar
- Practical experience in the design of PCBs with high-speed-signaling (differential-signalling, impedance-control, length-control) and a good understanding of the underlying physical principles
- Skills in the design tool Altium-Designer
- Good understanding of electrotechnical relationships (analog/digital)
- Good command of English language
- Distinctive analytical, systematic and independent principles of work
dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in the Automotive, Aerospace, and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have a responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including a motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, and references from former employers) at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!