Code: DOO-ITS-SUP, Location: Zagreb
We are looking for an employee for our internal IT support team to work in our IT services department, starting as soon as possible.
- Accept, assess, and process fault reports and service requests via telephone and our ticket system
- Providing first- and second-level support for all questions regarding PC hardware, Microsoft® operating systems, and internal IT applications for dSPACE employees worldwide
- Analyze PC issues
- Perform system configuration and software installation in the Microsoft environment
- Act as administrator of the dSPACE IT infrastructure
- Successfully completed training in the field of IT system integration, IT administration, or similar
- At least one year of relevant professional experience in IT support
- Experience in the installation and configuration of Microsoft products (operating systems and Microsoft Office)
- Analytical, conceptual, and solution-oriented or goal-oriented way of working
- Distinctive service and customer orientation as well as high ability to work in a team
- Initiative, independent work, and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, ideally (fundamental) knowledge of German
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!
By sending a job application and your CV you agree that your personal data will be processed for the purpose of employment procedure conducted by the Company dSPACE engineering d.o.o. seated in Zagreb, Ulica grada Vukovara 284, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) and the applicable Act on Implementation of General Data Protection Regulation. You give your data freely and have the right to: access your data, have your data corrected or deleted, limit the processing and transferability of your data, file an objection and/or lodge a complaint to a regulatory body.
A request to exercise your rights can be sent to data protection officer via e-mail email@example.com at any time. A request to delete your data will imply that you have withdrawn from further participation in the employment process and will result in the momentary deletion of your data. We will keep your personal data for 60 days.
If this job description appeals to you, we’re looking forward to receiving your complete résumé in English (with desired salary and earliest possible date of commencement), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org