Code: DOO-AE-TL, Location: Zagreb
You want to shape the automotive transformation? You love to interact with customers and enjoy developing software? Then we’ve got the job for you.
We are looking for application engineers for Model-Based Production Software Development with a knack for computer sciences to join our engineering teams at the earliest date possible.
Around the globe, we are helping our customers bring their production software on the road with dSPACE TargetLink®. We are working in small, agile teams that cooperate closely with the specialist departments of our domestic and international customers.
Leading automotive manufacturers have come to rely on model-based ECU development in the graphical MATLAB®, Simulink®, and Stateflow® environment, where production-ready C code is generated automatically using dSPACE TargetLink. We support our customers throughout the development process by designing customer-specific solutions and libraries, and by assisting them in establishing efficient workflows, including for safety-critical applications.
Join our team with your valuable expertise, ideas, and knowledge. No matter whether you are a committed recent graduate, a software developer with professional experience, or if you come from a different field and want to learn something new. Your mentor at dSPACE will make sure you get the practice-oriented onboarding you need.
We provide a good mixture of development and engineering tasks. Your work results will directly be used by our customers and you’ll learn how the dSPACE products are used in real customer’s environments.
- Develop software in MATLAB®, Simulink®, C#, and PowerShell for customer-specific solutions (tool chains, library blocks, etc.) and internal tools
- Organize and lead projects on the integration of TargetLink® in our customers’ development processes
- Identify future requirements for the customer-specific solutions in direct communication with our customers
- Use agile development methods and systems such as Git and Azure® DevOps
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Natural Sciences, or a similar qualification
- Experience in software development (any of C#, C++, Java, or similar) and software design
- Preferably experience in working with MATLAB or Simulink and embedded software (e.g., in C)
- Strong communication skills, customer centricity, and confidence
- Strong ability to work both in a team and independently
- Solid knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel (up to 30 days/year) to Germany and a valid driver’s license
dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) at email@example.com indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!