Dream is a tight-knit team of individuals that love the work we do and more importantly, love the people we get to do it with.
We are looking for a Backend Developer! Let’s make something great together!
- developing backend services with Python,
- developing service architectures in accordance with the business requirements of the project,
- developing and implementing information architectures in accordance with the business requirements of the project,
- developing new ideas for applications, projects and development practices,
- close cooperation with our partner companies and international clients,
- proactive communication with all team members about potential problems,
- transfer of technical competencies to colleagues,
- active participation in discussions about finding the best solution to given problems,
- learning new technologies and development methodologies on the latest technology stack used to develop backend services.
- flexible working hours,
- working hours that ensure a balance between your private and business life,
- amazing colleagues, friends and great professionals,
- an open, relaxed and fun atmosphere,
- interesting and creative projects.
Preference will be given to candidates who
- are familiar with some of the frameworks for web application development such as Pyramid / Flask / Django framework,
- know well and use some of the ORM libraries in their daily work (SQLAlchemy),
- know the basic principles of designing scalable applications,
- write unit tests and prefer test automation,
- possess exceptional debug skills,
- know the concepts and standards of object-oriented programming, design patterns and their applications,
- approach new technologies with curiosity,
- have practical experience in using GIT (or Mercurial),
- know the Agile method of software development and Scrum,
- had experience working with Unix / Linux platforms (SSH, filesystem, rsync, GIT CLI, etc.),
- had experience in using project management tools such as Jira, Redmine, etc.,
- cherish teamwork,
- are independent in performing assigned tasks.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!