We are seeking an experienced Frontend Developer who will be responsible for designing and building frontend of user interfaces for our suite of products that together form our AI Platform. We are building an AI Platform composed of many inter-connected tools, services and products. One of the key user-facing products is the Annotation Tool (a tool analogous to prodigy or Label Studio). Hence, initially, the primary development focus will be extending its capabilities by adding more features required for an active learning system. In parallel, the development focus will be on designing frontends for our current and new internal tools and services that compose other parts of the AI Platform (e.g., for including visualizations of different metrics, data artifacts tracking, etc.), and help them to become user-facing products.
The person will work within a cross-functional team closely collaborating with Machine Learning, Annotation, Infrastructure, and Application teams.
Remote or hybrid (office in Zagreb, Croatia). Please apply only if you are based in the EU.
doXray is a remote-first company that develops solutions for AI use-cases in the Legal, Real Estate, and Services industry. We have clients in Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK. At doXray, we’re building a team with a passion for machine learning, for solving big problems, and for challenging ourselves to be better every day. We care about moving diligently and pushing industries forward while caring about who’s on the journey with us.
- Hands-on experience developing user-facing web-based applications
- Strong knowledge and experience as a UI/UX designer
- Solid knowledge and experience developing frontend applications using Angular
- Experience following good software development practices, such as using version control, testing, continuous integration, maintaining documentation, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with data visualization
- Interest in Machine Learning and Deep Learning products or solutions
- Experience working in a remote-first company
Competitive pay (€ 37k- 55k gross)
- 25 days of vacations
- Christmas bonus
- Subsidised career development courses
- Equipment budget for anything you want/need
- Annual health check-up
- Fully paid gym membership (Multisport)
- CRO card
- Free parking place if you decide to work from the office
- Flexitime schedule and low meeting load
To apply visit: doxray.com/careers or send an e-mail with your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org