DOK-ING is an engineering powerhouse of heavy-duty robotics & autonomous systems. The company is an international market leader and has more than 80% of the market share in more than 40 countries globally. In the previous period, the company has grown by more than 230% and the company’s average salary has increased by up to 30%. The headquarters in the Croatian capital are spread over almost 20,000 m2 and, besides the Zagreb office, DOK-ING is incorporated on the following continents: North & South America, Europe, Africa & Asia. In more than 30 years of being in business, the company has been recognized for changing the industrial landscape with its innovative approach and has won many international “doing business and industrial” awards for innovations and technologies.
In a few words, by integrating its own innovations and new technologies, it develops and manufactures robotic and autonomous systems to protect human lives & property in dull, dirty and dangerous environments known to responders, primarily in Military Engineering, CBRNe, Emergency Response & Underground Mining.
Because we are a world leader in our area of work and we are using innovative and cutting-edge technologies in our work.
Because we have a dynamic and motivating work environment with lots of possibilities for growth and learning new skills.
Because we will not throw you into the fire and leave you alone to manage – we will provide you with a mentor and a structured and high-quality onboarding.
Because we are recognized worldwide and appreciated for our development of special purpose machinery and we try every day to create a better and safer world by preventing the loss of human life all across the globe.
Our motto is:
DON’T SEND A MAN TO DO A MACHINE’S JOB!
In order to continue setting trends and improving the industrial landscape in our niches, we are on a mission to further expand our innovative R&D department in Zagreb’s HQ with:
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER (m/f)
- Designing new hardware and software solutions for our robotics products
- Embedded software development
- Wide range of sub-system integration
- Development of new products while maintaining high professional standards
- Participate in test procedures definition and conducting test
- Taking part in prototype design
- MSc/BSc in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience with:
- Embedded firmware design
- Embedded electronics development (desired)
- Automotive electronics (desired)
- Power electronics (desired)
- Knowledge of the C programming language, preferably in an embedded software context
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- Proficient in spoken and written technical English
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of PCB design software (preferably Altium Designer)
- Understanding of communication protocols such as CAN bus, I2C/SPI, RS232/RS485 or similar
- Experience with independent creation of software solutions based on the C embedded programming language (‘bare metal’) for managing peripheral systems (electric actuators, motors, sensors, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, etc.) including data transfer using standard protocols (CAN bus, RS232, Ethernet, etc.)
- The design of electrical schemes at the level of modules and peripheral elements
- Experience with STMicroelectronics platforms (µControllers)
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Curiosity and a creative approach within work challenges
- Communication transparency and teamwork
- Result-oriented attitude
- Flexibility and proactivity in problem-solving
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects in the robotics & autonomous field
- Dynamic, open-minded and motivating work-life balance environment oriented towards knowledge sharing
- Ability to work with cutting edge tools & technologies
- Ability to grow and learn through the systematic employee education system
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Supporting sport activities
Apply for this job position by sending an email to email@example.com and become an important part of #DOKINGforces.