We, Devlabs Technologies d.o.o., are looking for a person to work exclusively on projects executed with our partner SES-imagotag. SES-imagotag is developing solutions that enable retailers to connect and digitally transform their physical stores, by providing their highly innovative solutions based on e-ink shelf labels and cloud services.
To strengthen our team in Zagreb, we are looking for: Student Intern in the area of Embedded Systems.
- Supporting firmware development of highly optimized IoT system,
- Contributing to the development of embedded software for Electronic Store Labels and Access Points,
- Work on a variety of communication protocols,
- Work on an optimized battery-powered system,
- Testing the functionalities of the system and documenting the results.
What we expect
- You are studying Electronics, Computer Science or a related field,
- You are in the final year of the Master’s programme,
- Knowledge of C programming language,
- Knowledge of C++ is an advantage,
- Interest in embedded hardware development and embedded software development,
- A team player with good communication skills,
- Part-time availability.
What we offer
- Work on attractive international projects,
- Flexible working hours,
- Longer internship of 9-12 months,
- Support for your Master’s Thesis,
- Friendly work environment.
Information for your application
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter (in English language) to email@example.com.