We, Devlabs Technologies d.o.o., are looking for a person to work on projects executed with our partner SES-imagotag. SES-imagotag is developing solutions that enable retailers to connect and digitally transform their physical stores, by providing their highly innovative solutions based on e-ink shelf labels and cloud services.
To strengthen our team in Zagreb, we are looking for: Junior C++ Software Engineer.
- Part time student work in the area of Linux embedded software for access points
- Supporting software development of highly optimized IoT system
- Supporting development of software for Access Points
- Developing software for managing communication to IoT devices
- Participation in software implementation, documentation, and testing
What we expect.
- You are studying Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- You are in the final years of studies
- Knowledge of C++ programming language
- Interest in Linux embedded software development
- Good communication and a team player mindset
- Part-time availability
What we offer.
- Work on attractive international projects
- Flexible working hours
- Longer engagement of 6-12 months
- Support with your Master Thesis
- Friendly work environment
Information for your application
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter (in English language) to email@example.com.