Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency. The work here revolves around seeking new challenges. Take a look at how we turned it from passion to profession!
We now have an open position for an intern in the Web Analytics & Optimisation team of our Performance Marketing Department. The department works on SEO, analytics, conversion rate optimization, and digital advertising. It’s currently a team of 8 experts with multiple years of experience, ready to share their knowledge with new talent and work with her/him on upcoming projects.
The main focus of our Web Analytics & Optimisation team is SEO, CRO and other web optimization strategies and concepts for agency clients. In cooperation with other team members and departments, they provide web performance consultations and services, measurement implementations, analyses, and optimizations. If all this sounds interesting, read on because our performance marketing experts are currently looking for a new member!
We’re looking for a student who loves working in a dynamic environment, learning new things every day and coming up with fresh ideas. Someone who is analytical, organized and responsible, an independent problem solver at heart, who’s always ready to dig for an answer rather than simply asking someone. We’re constantly learning and improving, so we want to find someone with the same natural curiosity and drive for finding new ways of doing things. If you match this description, and you’re interested in performance marketing, web technology and digital, you’ll fit in perfectly!
- Currently pursuing BA or MA,
- Student employment contract,
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week,
- Familiarity with search engines and their algorithms,
- Familiarity with analytics and SEO tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google data Studio, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, Ahrefs or similar),
- Basic marketing experience from personal or student-related projects,
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian language (C2) and English language (B2), both written and spoken,
- Good communication skills,
- Good analytical and research skills,
- Basic teamwork skills,
- Basic organizational skills,
- Basic Excel and Powerpoint skills.
EXTRA POINTS ARE AWARDED FOR:
- Google Analytics certificate,
- Basic experience with analytics and SEO tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, Ahrefs or similar),
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Creating written recommendations for SEO performance improvements,
- Analyzing client websites and providing well-defined strategies to improve site conversion and ROI,
- Preparing basic web analytics setups,
- Reporting and interpreting web analytics data or supporting the team on larger projects,
- Performing basic technical implementation of web analytics solutions with Google Tag Manager or supporting the team on larger projects,
- Creating reports for the client and Performance Marketing department,
- Coordinating campaign tracking setups with Digital Advertising team,
- Performing technical onsite audit,
- Performing keyword research,
- Creating meta tags copy,
- Writing project documentation,
- Cooperating with other team members and departments,
- Researching tools and software,
- Keeping track of the latest trends in the digital advertising industry,
- Suggesting improvements in department processes and quality.
IF YOU THINK YOU FIT THE REQUIREMENTS CHECK OUT WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance for personal and professional development in the field of digital marketing,
- Acquiring knowledge and skills while working on various tasks for local and international projects,
- Working with a mentor by following a personalized mentoring plan,
- A chance to learn more through various internal educations and external educational platforms,
- An opportunity to work with a passionate, positive and ambitious team,
- A team that cherishes togetherness, expertise, and achievement,
- Team buildings with a great and playful crew,
- A workplace full of good vibes: a pawtastic dog-friendly environment, bright & open workspace with room for sport, rec and leisure activities,
- All the equipment necessary to do your work,
- Working in shifts arranged according to your student schedule,
- A chance for some extra income.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice. Surprise us. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in Croatian and/or English.
Good luck! 🙂
Opened till: September 12, 2019