Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency. The work here revolves around seeking new challenges. Take a look at how we turned it from passion to profession!
We now have an open position for an intern in the Digital Advertising Team of our Performance Marketing Department. The department works on digital advertising, analytics, SEO and conversion rate optimization. It’s currently a team of 8 experts with multiple years of experience, ready to share their knowledge with new talent and work with her/him on upcoming projects.
The main focus of our Digital Advertising team is the creation and implementation of digital advertising strategies that will be seen and clicked across digital channels, reaching the proper audience and achieving clients’ goals. In order to do all of that, they use social media advertising, Google Ads, programmatic display advertising and email marketing. If all this sounds interesting, read on because our digital advertising experts are currently looking for a new member!
We’re looking for a student who loves working in a dynamic environment, learning new things every day and coming up with fresh ideas. Someone who is analytical, organized and responsible, an independent problem solver at heart, always ready to dig for an answer rather than simply asking someone. We’re constantly learning and improving, so we want to find someone with the same natural curiosity and drive for finding new ways of doing things. If you match this description, and you’re interested in marketing and digital advertising, you’ll fit in perfectly!
- Currently pursuing BA or MA,
- Student employment contract,
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week,
- Basic marketing experience from personal or student related projects,
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian language (C2) and English language (B2), both written and spoken,
- Good communication skills,
- Good analytical and research skills,
- Basic teamwork skills,
- Basic organizational skills,
- Basic Excel and Powerpoint skills.
EXTRA POINTS ARE AWARDED FOR:
- Google Ads certificates,
- Basic experience with PPC campaigns,
- Knowledge of German or Italian,
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Writing copy for social media ads, display ads and paid search ads,
- Implementing basic digital advertising campaigns, including paid search, social media, display, mobile, and email advertising,
- Optimizing and checking digital advertising campaigns,
- Creating reports for digital advertising campaigns,
- Cooperating with other team members and departments,
- Researching tools and software for campaign optimization,
- Keeping track of the latest trends in the digital advertising industry,
- Suggesting improvements in department processes and quality.
IF YOU THINK YOU FIT THE REQUIREMENTS CHECK OUT WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance for personal and professional development in the field of digital marketing,
- Acquiring knowledge and skills while working on various tasks for local and international projects,
- Working with a mentor, including a personalized mentoring plan,
- A chance to learn more through various internal educations and external educational platforms,
- An opportunity to work with a passionate, positive and ambitious team,
- A team that cherishes togetherness, expertise, and achievement,
- Team buildings with a great and playful crew,
- A workplace full of good vibes: a pawtastic dog-friendly environment, bright & open workspace with room for sport, rec and leisure activities,
- All the equipment necessary to do your work,
- Working in shifts arranged according to your student schedule,
- A chance for some extra income.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice. Surprise us. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in Croatian and/or English.
Good luck! 🙂
Opened till: September 12, 2019