What we do
Electronic products industrialization, PCB designing, assistance, counselling and customized services for electronic companies.
Collaborating with R&D teams, Costatech offers superior and constant support throughout the product realization process, optimizing leading time and eliminating long waits. Costatech team is specialized in:
- Industrial PCB designing;
- High-tech electronic products Industrialization;
- Subsidiary activities such as electronic parts development, certifications, cables, customized products and services.
The candidate for the full-time or part-time position, in collaboration with the electronic design team, will be responsible for:
- Implement layout rules;
- Analyze the PCB layout according to costs and production processes;
- Design multilayer PCB layouts;
- Draw up, analyze and update the technical documentation;
- Code semi-finished and finished products;
- Compile bills of materials;
- Code and approve new electronic components;
- Edit component libraries;
- Manage the CAD environment
- Generate production machine output files
Remote working 90% – Occasional travel to Croatia and Italy
Temporary contract 6 + 6 months, more employment opportunities
Electrical/Electronic Technician or equivalent and/or equivalent higher education
Knowledge of the Italian language, preferably English (not mandatory).
Excellent precision skills and the ability to work in a remote team are required.
Very important: a transparent, direct and honest person is required.
Minimal PCB routing and mastering experience, using PCB CAD software such as Altium, Zuken or Mentor.
Why work at Costatech?
We are a young and rapidly expanding company, we offer high-level training in the industrialization of electronic products for large companies, in a healthy working environment open to international expansion; We believe in meritocracy and future professional growth within the company
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org