Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide. Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Security Analyst to analyse software designs and implementations from a security perspective and identify and resolve security issues. Your day to day tasks will include the security analysis, implementation of security in the software development lifecycle and cloud infrastructure.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with a technical reference architecture
- Investigate potential security issues
- Maintain technical documentation
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- Monitoring security access
- Perform a security assessment by testing for vulnerabilities and evaluating risk.
- Contribute to the discovery and assessment of the network, and application vulnerabilities.
- Apply knowledge of information security and application development industry trends and technology to drive organizational change
- Identify vulnerabilities to critical assets and systems to properly manage and remediate vulnerabilities
- Assist in preparing and documenting standard operating procedures and protocols
- Assist in response to system and/or network security incidents
- Participate in the change management process
- Assist in identifying network and system vulnerabilities
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- English language proficiency
- Familiarity with techniques, standards and state-of-the-art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Understanding of web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and network/web-related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
Work experience within the Cybersecurity field or relevant IT (Networking, System Administration, Software development, etc.) field
Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, …)
Proficiency in the identification, triage, and analysis of security events
Familiarity with security/compliance frameworks and standards (ISO 27001, GDPR, SOC 2, …)
We are looking forward to your application!