We are a software company with a vast network of partners and a steady stream of projects. Our goal is to build a team of experienced and talented engineers that will work on exciting and cutting-edge projects from scratch and with new technologies, becoming the go-to place for our client’s engineering needs. We take pride in cherry-picking clients and partners we work with. Employee satisfaction is our priority.
Currently, we are seeking new .NET Full Stack engineers to work with our clients on Enterprise projects. Successful candidates will have demonstrably strong skills in developing applications in .NET and have a strong aptitude to acquire and quickly apply new technical skills. In our projects, we use new technologies and have clearly defined development and work processes, and new employees will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced developers.
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and testing) of Windows and web applications using .NET and other technologies.
As a Full stack engineer, you will be working in a growing distributed team of developers, Product managers, and UX designers. The development team works autonomously and has daily stand-up meetings and retrospectives together with the Tech Lead. You should also be a team player with a knack for developing complex solutions.
- 2+ years experience with C#, .NET Core/.NET 6.0 and SQL databases.
- Strong understanding of OO concepts including SOLID principles, design patterns, collaborative coding practices, algorithms, and data structures.
- Some experience in frontend technology, preferably React. Experience as a Fullstack software developer OR you have the ambition to go from Backend to Fullstack.
- Knowledge of Azure as a hosting and service provider.
- Familiarity with DevOps, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Being highly proficient in spoken and written English is a must.
- Interest in new technologies and developments. Self-starter when it comes to keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Nice to have: Xamarin experience
What we offer:
- Salary range starting from 17.000 HRK gross/bruto (roughly 11.500 HRK nett).
- Choose your own equipment and peripherals.
- Remote and office work available. Work from anywhere you want, as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Paid certification. We want you to continuously learn and improve.
- Instead of coming up with unnecessary perks that no one will ever use – we are looking for your input. Give us a good perk suggestion and let’s make it happen.
You will take part in forming the technical side of the company. Have a direct say over the course of the company in creating a sustainable, motivating, and pleasant working environment for software engineers.
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Sounds interesting? Apply here!