- Work on identifying & resolving customer development issues in line with the customer experience framework.
- Collaborating with external/internal suppliers/teams to handle customer software maintenance and issues as quickly as possible, as well as with other CloudSense departments when the nature of the fault requires it.
- Managing the work stack efficiently, ensuring SLAs are met, and ensuring that customers are provided an optimum experience at all times.
- Being aware of and complying with CloudSense customer care policies and complaints processes.
As a student Technical Software Support Specialist, you will work in our Product Support team as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
Also, if working as a student, your student’s rights need to be regulated so you can be able to work in the following 1-2 years through a student contract.
Working hours can be arranged depending on your obligations to your studies.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Fluent in English (both written and in speech), to the level of understanding, and fluently conversing with non-native speakers.
- Familiarity in relationship database systems with an understanding of transactional operations and an ability to query and aggregate data.
- Persistence in solving technical problems.
- Ability to identify problems, seek relevant information, evaluate and make appropriate assessments in order to speed up the resolution of a problem.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to take ownership of responsibilities and ensure a successful resolution.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, prioritizing work and seeking clarification, where appropriate;
- Keen to enhance own skills and personal impact on the business
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations
- Training and learning opportunity – Student Mentoring Program
- Initial student salary: 35,00 HRK per hour + increase after 3 months
- A bonus of 4000 HRK after 6 months of employment
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Healthy breakfast & snacks in the office
- Company day & monthly socials
- Pet-friendly office – Pet Fridays 🙂
If you think you got what it takes you can apply here.