Since its founding in 2009, CloudSense has performed over 100 successful implementations in the last decade, and provides support for businesses in over 30 countries across 4 continents.
Ambitious telecommunications, media and services enterprises rely on CloudSense to help them thrive in a digital-first economy, by transforming sales processes, increasing productivity and enhancing profitability.
To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
About the Team
We support the operational work of CloudSense, enhancing its ability to function as a best-practice, people-oriented service, while creating and sustaining a pleasant and appreciative working environment.
Our provided efficient and effective support allows the wider departments to deliver on our broader strategic business goals and objectives.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking to hire a positive, motivated, and assertive IT Technician to join our Corporate Services department. You will work with our Corporate Services Consultants and System Administrators to manage and support IT operations. Working hours can be arranged depending on your student obligations.
Specifically, you will:
- Procure IT equipment in the office or via post
- Track assets in the registry
- Retrieve and re-install laptops
- Maintain hardware and conduct upgrades when necessary
- Document procedures and repairs
- Offer onboarding and offboarding support for employees
- Setup different workplaces
- Experience conducting computer service and hardware repairs
- Experience in the installation and setup of operating systems
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with an eye toward high-quality, on-time work
- Strong presentation and good written and verbal English communication skills
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Be self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative and time-prioritization
- Ability to work at least 24 hours per week
- Technical college (FER, TVZ, RIT, Algebra)
- Previous experience in IT industry
Tools and platforms
- Google Workspace admin
Some of the benefits you will love
- Initial student salary: 5.3 € per hour
- Dynamic work environment
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Training and learning opportunities with a mentor
- Friendly, challenging, and supportive work culture
- Team and company socials and events to match the great work you put in
- Wellbeing initiatives driven by friendly and supportive HR
- Pet-friendly Office
Feel free to apply by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.
You can apply directly through our website by clicking on the following link: https://cloudsense.bamboohr.com/careers/265?source=aWQ9Mzc%3D