As a student Junior UI Developer, you will work with UX experts and fellow developers to create beautiful, feature-rich user interfaces for our growing suite of software products.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Work from Home or Work from the Office,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- Training and learning opportunity – Student Mentoring Program,
- Beginner student salary: 30,00 HRK,
- Salary increase after successful 90 days onboarding,
- Additional bonus payment after 6 months of employment,
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from the 15th floor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair, etc.,
- Fully stocked kitchen, gym membership, sports activities, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure your work conforms to best practice standards and make optimal use of advanced front-end technologies,
- Be a perfectionist when it comes to code quality and adherence to designs,
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking and trends in web design and usability,
- Pay attention to accessibility and follow accessibility guidelines.
Your essential requirement:
- Experience developing functional and visually appealing web applications in HTML5 and CSS3,
- Experience translating UI designs into working front-end code with paying attention to detail,
- Good understanding of cross-browser development (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox in particular),
- Ability to analyze and maintain existing code,
- Ability to work effectively across multiple projects and teams, and adapt to differing team dynamics,
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks,
- Be a clear communicator and team player,
- Be able to work under your own initiative,
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in clear English,
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work,
- Weekly availability is a minimum of 24 hours,
- Student rights for at least one year.
Your desirable requirement:
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass),
- Understanding and experience in developing accessible applications,
- Experience of Git or equivalent source control system,
- Exposure to or experience working with Salesforce.
Feel free to apply by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.