Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your professional and personal skills? Well, do not look any further! At CloudSense, the industry-specific commerce software company, we help some of the world’s outstanding organizations to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing seamlessly connected, digital-first customer experiences, all on Salesforce. Our platform is proven in Communications, Media, Energy, Logistics, Government and Business Services and used by customers in over 30 countries, including the likes of Spotify, Tele2, O2, Liberty Global, EDF, PostNL, the New South Wales Government any many more.
What can you expect?
- Flexible working hours
- Structured onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunity for knowledge sharing through regular internal meetups
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Free breakfast, snacks, fruits and amazing coffee
- Sports activities, gym memberships, massage chair and game room
- Company summer and Christmas parties that exceeds expectations
- Maintenance and supervision of local computer network and equipment (multiple locations)
- Servicing and monitoring of servers in virtualised environment, physical servers and data storage devices
- Maintenance of user IT equipment, software solutions (multiple locations)
- Management of cloud services (G Suite, Atlassian tools, SalesForce)
- Configuring routers and similar systems – VLANs, VPNs (multiple locations)
- Surveillance of backup systems for server platform
- Maintenance of telecommunication VoIP infrastructure (multiple locations)
- Servicing and monitoring of IT printing equipment (multiple locations)
- End-user support for relevant IT associated IT services
- good knowledge of current IT technologies such as MS Windows Server operating systems (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP…) and network technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Juniper and CISCO network equipment management
- familiar with Linux operating systems
- good knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi)
- advanced verbal and written English knowledge
Address: Radnička cesta 80, Zagrebtower, 15th floor
Working hours: flexible
Your student’s rights need to be regulated, so you can be able to work in the following 1-2 years through student contract. Student should be able to work minimum 24 hours per week.
Salary: 30,00 kn/h (salary raises proportionally to your growth)
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply by sending your English CV to:
email subject: ‘Prijava za posao – Junior System Administrator)’
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.