As a Junior Support Specialist, you will work with Senior Technical Software Support Consultants, as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Work from Home or Work from the Office,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- Training and learning opportunity – Student Mentoring Program,
- Beginner student salary: 30,00 HRK,
- Eligible for a salary increase after successful 90 days onboarding,
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from the 15th floor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair, etc.,
- Fully stocked kitchen, gym membership, sports activities, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working with CloudSense products,
- Supporting CloudSense clients with issues around CloudSense products,
- Contribute to documenting and analyzing existing business processes,
- Participating in internal support system development,
- Assist in the production of reports, findings, business cases and other client deliverables.
- Familiarity in Java or C#,
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS),
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- Ability to understand business processes,
- Clear communicator and team player,
- Having a positive ‘can do’ attitude and receptive to change,
- Able to identify problems, seek relevant information, evaluate and make appropriate,
assessments in order to facilitate timely fault resolution,
- Able to write technical documents in clear English,
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system is an advantage,
- Relevant experience welcome, but not necessary,
- Student rights for at least one year.
Feel free to apply by filling in the application here and attaching your English resume.
*Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.*