What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Option to Work from Home,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- Training and learning opportunity with a mentor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chairs, etc.
- Gym membership, sports activities, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Analyze new product features, create test cases,
- Execute product testing, report bugs, and test bug fixes,
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases and bug reports,
- Ensure that your work conforms to testing best practices.
- Be a clear communicator and team player,
- Have a talent for problem-solving and be detail-oriented,
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies,
- Be able to write documents in clear English,
- A basic understanding of why software must be tested and how this might be approached,
- Excellent basic computer skills, e.g. use of browsers, word processors, and spreadsheets,
- Understanding of software development life cycle, e.g. agile vs waterfall,
- Understanding of software testing processes and concepts.
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply by filling in the application and attaching your English resume here.
*Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.*