CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services.
We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utilities businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
Since starting out in 2009, CloudSense has grown at a remarkable rate.
Today we employ more than 350 people, across 12 offices spanning Europe, the U.S., and the Asia Pacific.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, aspirational and entrepreneurial environment, where you are challenged to develop yourself and produce the very best, apply today.
As a Junior Developer, you will work with Senior Consultants and Project Managers as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- Training and learning opportunity with a mentor,
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from 15th floor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair etc.
- Fully stocked kitchen, gym membership, sports activities etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to documenting and analyzing existing business processes
- Analyze and maintain existing software
- Support quality of deliverables and development of new business processes
- Assist in the production of reports, findings, business cases, and other client deliverables
- Familiarity in Java or C#
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to write technical documents in clear English
- Relevant experience welcome, but not necessary
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system is an advantage
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply by sending your English CV to email@example.com
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.