At CloudSense, the industry-specific commerce software company, we help some of the world’s outstanding organizations to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing seamlessly connected, digital-first customer experiences, all on Salesforce.
Our platform is proven in Communications, Media, Energy, Logistics, Government and Business Services and used by customers in over 30 countries, including the likes of Spotify, Tele2, O2, Liberty Global, EDF, PostNL, and the New South Wales Government.
As a Junior Developer (m/f) working in CloudSense you will work with Senior Consultants and Project Managers as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
- Contribute to documenting and analyzing existing business processes,
- Analyze and maintain existing software,
- Support quality of deliverables,
- Assist in the production of reports, findings, business cases, and other client deliverables,
- Development of new business processes.
Competences, knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Familiarity in Java or C#,
- Understanding of software development lifecycle,
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- Ability to understand business processes,
- Clear communicator and team player,
- Persistence in solving technical problems,
- Able to write technical documents in clear English,
- Relevant experience welcome, but not necessary,
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system is an advantage.
- Paid recreation: gym, swimming, badminton, soccer, etc.
- Game room (Playstation, table football, sofa, etc.),
- Massage chair,
- Breakfast, fruit, sweets, coffee, tea, etc.
- Team buildings, game nights, quiz nights, etc.
- Medical check-up in Agram hospital,
- Friendly, family atmosphere.
Address: Radnička cesta 80, Zagrebtower, 15th floor
Working hours: 10:00 – 18:00
A student should be able to work min. 26 hours per week.
Your student’s rights need to be regulated, so you can be able to work in the following 1-2 years through student contract. Working hours will be flexible and arranged depending on obligations to your studies.
Salary: 30,00 – 40,00kn/h
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: ‘Prijava za posao – Junior System Integrator’