Since its founding in 2009, CloudSense has performed over 100 successful implementations in the last decade and provides support for businesses in over 30 countries across 4 continents.
Ambitious telecommunications, media and services enterprises rely on CloudSense to help them thrive in a digital-first economy, by transforming sales processes, increasing productivity and enhancing profitability.
To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
About the Team
The role of Customer Success Engineer can be condensed into three pillars: Educate, Prevent, Fix. These pillars uphold the mission of CSE to promote the quality of implementations and improve adoption of CloudSense products, to support customers and implementation teams in adopting best practices and to provide product best practice-related support to the Go To Market team for existing customers.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
As a Junior Customer Success Engineer – Student, you will work with Senior Customer Success Engineers as part of a talented team, focused on assisting the customers in maximising their benefits with CloudSense products, and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical acumen and learn about the business impact of our apps. You will be assigned a Mentor to support you in your progress.
Specifically you will:
- Contribute to the technical analysis and documentation of customers’ Salesforce and CloudSense implementations
- Contribute to the analysis and documentation of customers’ existing business processes
- Participate in quality assurance and testing of changes
- Participate in the development of internal CSE tools
- Assist and contribute to the production of reports, findings, and other client deliverables and internal CSE documentation
- Solid knowledge in Java, C# or .Net (familiarity with OO design)
- Basic knowledge of any relationship database system
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, …)
- Capability to analyse complex requirements
- Ability to quickly learn about customers’ software implementations and business processes
- Strong technical background and willingness to work on business-oriented skills
- Willingness to learn about the role of software development within a business
- Knowledge of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system
- Student rights for at least 12 months
- Speak and write in English with confidence
- Understanding of the business value of CRM
- Capability to understand the functional and technical architecture of Salesforce and CloudSense products
- Skills in formatting and presentation of common document formats such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Additional languages (in particular German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Nordics languages)
Some of the benefits you will love
- Starting student salary of 4.38 € per hour net
- Tailored Learning & Development
- Social Events
- Flexible Working & Summer Working Hours
- Pet-friendly Office
If the position interests you, do apply by following THIS link.