CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
We are seeking an ambitious Graduate UI/UX Designer to join our Product team to help design, prototype and optimise the user journeys of our world-class commerce platform.
Our products are designed to offer intuitive and straightforward solutions for complex and data-driven business journeys. In order to help us achieve that, we’re making use of our design system, which gives us the ability to focus on what really matters – the overall user experience.
As a Graduate UI/UX Designer, you will work with a mentor and collaborate with product managers, architects and developers to define and support the delivery of intuitive and visually compelling user interfaces across our range of Salesforce native software products.
- Collaborate with product management and product delivery to understand product capabilities and direction.
- Carry out visual design work, from initial wireframes to final high-fidelity designs.
- When needed, produce other artefacts such as storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate your ideas.
- Demonstrate original thinking to bring simplicity to otherwise complex business scenarios.
- Present your designs to colleagues across the business, as well as capture and respond to their feedback.
- Design components for a UI design system to reuse across multiple applications.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
Candidates should be familiar with common tools and emerging trends in this field.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in hands-on digital UI/UX design gained through formal education or student work opportunities.
- A referenceable portfolio.
We ask that candidates share their portfolio, either by URL or as a separate document in the application.
- Proficiency in sketching, visual design and wireframing tools, preferably exposed to Figma.
- Proficiency in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, high fidelity designs, and other common design artefacts.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date knowledge in regards to the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to adapt designs to different environments and devices.
Feel free to apply here by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.