CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
CloudSense is looking for a Graduate Software Developer to be a key member of the Platform Implementation team. They will be working in a team, building reference Commerce and Subscriber Management solutions, cutting edge proof of concepts and tools for scaling pre-sales activities and project implementations.
A successful candidate will be keen to learn new skills and technologies, will collaborate effectively and be a team player.
- Learning and developing through Salesforce and CloudSense training and certification programmes.
- Over time, producing high-quality software and following best practices.
- Unit and integration testing.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Producing relevant technical documentation.
- Working within a small and collaborative cross functional team, whiteboarding ideas, understanding complex architectures and participating in architectural discussions.
- Working with multiple teams.
- Over time, providing constructive feedback to architects, effort estimation and feasibility assessment.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Good knowledge of at least one Object Oriented programming languages (Java, C#, etc.).
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Be a clear communicator and team player.
- Be self-motivated and able to manage and prioritise personal working time effectively.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a talent for problem solving.
- Knowledge of at least one front-end frameworks / libraries (React, Angular, etc.).
- Knowledge of modern web technology stacks including Node.js.
- Understanding of the Cloud platforms (e.g. Heroku, Azure, AWS, etc.).
Feel free to apply here by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.