CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
As a Graduate Sofware Tester, you will work with product managers, developers, and other testers to ensure the continued high quality of our growing suite of software products.
- Quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and platforms
- Highly motivated individual
- Comfortable working remotely with the team outside of Croatia
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Able to write documents in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking and trends in software testing
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing and bug testing windows
- Learning the ins and outs of at least one product or part of a larger product during their trial year to the level that they can reliably be trusted to maintain it
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers and Testers in charge of their Products
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Solid knowledge and ability to communicate in English about IT topics
- Basic IT skills, especially an understanding of browsers and web technologies
- Capability for critical thinking, an eye for detail
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in any form software testing
- Experience writing client-facing documents such as user guides
- Experience in providing constructive feedback to enhance the user experience
- Exposure to or experience working with Salesforce
- Basic understanding of databases
- Basic understanding of software development and the software development lifecycle
Feel free to apply here by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.