CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
- Contribute to software development
- Maintain software you develop
- Application requirements gathering
- Learning new popular technologies
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Familiarity in Java or C#
- Familiarity in web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle
- Experience in React JS is an advantage
- Experience in the source control system is an advantage
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL
- Working on a solo project as a hobby is an advantage
- Persistence in solving technical problems
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to write technical documents in clear English
Feel free to apply here by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.