Cinnamon is an independent, privately owned agency founded by three college friends who shared a common vision and had no idea how to achieve it. The vision is still the same, but means of achieving it growing each day. There are no ninjas, wizards or gurus here. We are a team of 22 hard-working, knowledgeable and experienced developers, designers and project managers. We learn from each other on the go, we do every project better than the last one and our goal is simple: to be better at what we do, one day at a time.
What does ‘junior’ mean to us? You have practical writing experience in Java (or even better Kotlin) and Android Studio doesn’t confuse you. Or you are an experienced developer who wants to switch to Android development.
WHAT DO YOU GET TO DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Work together with more experienced Android developer develop android applications,
- Propose and execute technical solutions to different challenges,
- Work together on projects with other developers, designers and project managers,
- Work on projects from different industries,
- Work on mostly medium sized projects, <1500 hours.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Good knowledge of Java, Android SDK, SQLite, Rest API, JSON,
- Good knowledge of Git (github, gitlab, bitbucket),
- Good written and spoken English,
- Bonus: experience with Dagger, RxJava, Architectural components, Kotlin, published app on Play Store,
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve problems.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Competitive salary, depending on experience,
- Constant progress and improvement,
- Conference attending,
- Internal workshops,
- Somewhat flexible working hours,
- A workplace with a beautiful rooftop terrace in the city center,
- Teambuildings and after work gatherings,
- Chill room with Playstation and table tennis,
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks,
- A pet-friendly office.
Contact us at email@example.com