- involved in the timeline and project planning.
- correspondence with the client’s expert teams on the data use and the infrastructure design
- collecting data from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources
- storing, cleansing and integrating the data for analysis.
- designing, building and managing big data infrastructure.
- innovating and optimising current and future processes
- Master of Science in Information and communication technology
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master’s degree in a related field
Experience required: SQL, Python, Git version control.
Bonus experience (not required): Spark, PySpark, .NET/Java, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), REST API development.
What we expect from you: We expect you to be a good team worker, dedicated and curious. We want you to learn from us, and we want to learn from you. You will tackle some unique problems. We’ll help you, but also we’ll listen to your suggestions. You’ll have the opportunity to become the project owner, maintain project structure and goals, and closely work with our clients.
About our teams:
- Our data engineering teams are developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures for large corporate clients, including the most significant football clubs from the world’s strongest leagues, associations, associations, data analytics and media companies. Teams are closely cooperating with clients’ internal teams of professionals.
- Our data science team is working with the client’s data scientists on the R&D (e.g. performance, fan and audiences analytics) and developing methodologies for C&I’s internal products (computer vision, edge computing optimisation).
- The web development team is assigned to projects (client and internal) that require simple front-end development. Edge project has the most complex front-end among C&I’s projects as it is a suite with many dashboards and features. In contrast, client requested web applications are mostly simpler ones (data access, export and visualisations).
- Our Edge computing team is working on the Edge Orchestration Tool. It’s a system necessary for the easy application of the distributed cloud.
All our team members are increasing their skills and enjoying the company and support of their colleagues.
Selection process: The selection process includes assessing the application form (https://careers.cigrupa.hr/index.html), a short video call with the C&I’s team, a programming task for the candidate (homework), and an interview with our HR expert. We want the selection process to be pleasant and professional.
Location: Zagreb (office or working from home).
Starting date: Can be agreed upon individually.
Apply to the open position at: https://careers.cigrupa.hr/index.html