C&I d.o.o. is developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures, developing and applying quantitative metrics (e.g. performance analytics, fan analytics, computer vision), and developing Edge computing systems. We’re offering R&D services for major football clubs (UK, DE, CH, IT, USA), groups, associations, and sport analysis providers as their outsourced R&D team for the past ten years.
The student positions are open to students with (or close to) a BSc degree, that are pursuing their MSc degree. You’ll join our Data Engineering team. Projects are related to data ingestion, data processing and support data work for the data science team, including projects for the top football clubs. We seek students that will be working with us throughout the whole year. Minimum availability needs to be 3 (work) days a week. Summer leave is not a problem, as well as the absence during the exams. We also have full-time positions available.
Job opening: Student
- collecting data from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources,
- storing, cleansing and integrating the data for analysis,
- designing, building and managing big data infrastructure,
- innovating and optimising current and future processes,
- possibility to work on machine learning models, optimisation algorithms and data analytics in the future, as well as on the edge computing systems.
- BSc of Science in Information and communication technology,
- BSc of Science in Computing,
- BSc degree in a related field.
Tools that you shall use (depending on a project): .NET/Java, SQL, C#, Python, Git version control, Spark, PySpark, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), REST API development, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC.
Location: Zagreb, (due to the epidemiological situation, we are currently working from home, but the office is also open).
Starting date: Can be agreed individually. Summer leave will be available.
Apply to the open position at: https://careers.cigrupa.hr/index.html