C&I d.o.o. is developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures, developing and applying quantitative metrics (e.g. performance analytics, fan analytics, computer vision), and developing Edge computing systems.
We’re offering R&D services for major football clubs (UK, DE, CH, IT, USA), groups, associations and sport analysis providers as their outsourced R&D team.
Open position is in the Full Stack Devs team. Current FS projects are related to edge computing, TV audience and social media data, and football data access and analysis.
- development and maintenance of modern and advanced single-page web applications using the .NET Core framework and some of the popular frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue etc.),
- designing, building and managing big data infrastructure.
- Master of Science in Information and communication technology,
- Master of Science in Computing,
- Master’s degree in a related field.
Students attending the last semester will also be considered.
Experience required: .NET/Java, SQL, Python, Git version control, at least one of the frameworks (Angular or React or Vue), REST API development.
Bonus experience (not required): PowerBI/Tableau/GoogleDataStudio, Spark, PySpark, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), gRPC, Displayr.
Location: Zagreb, (due to the epidemiological situation, we are currently working from home, but the office is also open).
Starting date: Can be agreed individually.
Apply at: https://careers.cigrupa.hr/index.html