C&I d.o.o. (www.cigrupa.hr) is developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures, developing and applying quantitative metrics (e.g. performance analytics, fan analytics, computer vision), and developing Edge computing systems. We’re offering R&D services for major football clubs (UK, DE, CH, IT, USA), groups, associations, and sport analysis providers as their outsourced R&D team
Opened positions are in the team for data engineering (full-time). Projects are related to data ingestion and processing, and you will work on the project for the top data companies and football clubs.
- Collecting data from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources,
- Storing, cleansing, and integrating the data for analysis,
- Designing, building, and managing big data infrastructure,
- Innovating and optimising current and future processes,
- Working closely with clients and data scientists on the data use and the infrastructure design,
- Possibility to work on machine learning models, optimisation algorithms, and data analytics in the future.
- Possibility to work on the Edge computing project in the future.
- Master of Science in Information and communication technology,
- Master of Science in Computing,
- Master’s degree in a related field.
Students attending the last semester will also be considered.
Experience required: .NET/Java, SQL, Python, Git version control.
Bonus experience (not required): Spark, PySpark, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), REST API development, Golang, React/Vue/Angular.
Location: Zagreb, (due to the epidemiological situation, we are currently working from home, but the office is also open).
Starting date: Can be agreed individually. Summer leave will be available.
Apply to the open position at: https://careers.cigrupa.hr/index.html