WHO WE ARE
CETITEC GmbH is a leading specialist for the development of automotive software products with a team of around 100 skilled employees. For over 20 years our software components have been key elements of the connectivity systems in vehicles manufactured by major automotive manufacturers worldwide. By continuing to develop new products we provide state-of-the-art technologies and solutions for the vehicles of the future and enhance the flexibility and safety of drivers and passengers on the road.
- Development of concept and design for the automated tests and test environments
- Support Test Manager by planning and test case definition
- Implementation of tests and documentation
- Support by problem analysis and verification of corrective measures in complex software products
- Analyze test results
- Solid knowledge of programming concepts in C/C++ and Python
- Practical programming experience in C/C++ or Python based software projects
- Experience working in Linux environments.
- Knowledge of the interactions within heterogeneous computer systems
- Knowledge of operating system concepts and architecture
- Knowledge of build processes and tools (CMake, Make) desirable
- Knowledge of automotive protocols such as LIN, CAN, FlexRay and automotive Ethernet would be beneficial
- Experience in Agile Projects
- Experience in creating a test specification and the specification of routing test cases would be beneficial
- Passion for network technologies and distributed systems
- Strong interest in developing high automated software test systems
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
Working for CETITEC you will enjoy:
- An interesting and challenging role within a highly motivated and talented team
- Strong team spirit with flat hierarchies and pragmatic decision-making processes
- A pleasant working environment with modern, spacious offices
- A competitive salary
- Benefits and perks of a modern organization, including free refreshments and on-site leisure activities
- Remote working options
Are you a solution-focused team player with strong communication skills? Is your approach to work self-reliant, results- and quality-based? Do you have a strong interest in programming and technology? If your answers are “yes”, and you enjoy working with and motivating others then we should get to know each other. The above-mentioned skills coupled with your “hands-on” experience in software testing are exactly what we’re looking for!
Inspire us with your full application (CV, motivation letter, certificates, etc.) – we can’t wait!
Apply for this position.