Cantab PI helps companies transform their businesses by optimal use of data. With an HQ in Cambridge, UK, and development and service teams in Zagreb, Croatia, we are scaling our two platforms for MLaaS (Machine Learning as a Service) for Sales and Marketing in Pharma, and for Automatised Machine Learning in Retail Banking.
We are proud that our AI algorithms are the best performing in the industry, deployed by some leading global corporations, with multiple awards, including the recent Global Innovation Award from KiwiTech.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Writing scalable python code
- Testing automation strategy, ci/cd processes and monitoring
- Contributing to setting up our data pipelines on AWS
- Participate in designing and building our ML framework
- Continuous improvement of our tools and processes, through documentation and best practices
- Strong Python programming experience with an understanding of design patterns relevant to data pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Basic understanding of the AWS ecosystem and a strong desire to learn more!
- Good understanding of AWS services
- Experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. CloudFormation)
- Experience with ML pipelines (preferably on AWS), and familiarity with MLflow is a bonus
- Designing and working with APIs
What we offer:
- A fast-scaling startup environment, where your area of responsibility grows with the company
- Full empowerment and independence for your assigned areas of work
- Flexible working hours, off-days and annual leave management, personally designed benefit package
- Great new office in the centre of Zagreb
- Flexible working arrangement (you can work from home, but should be ready for occasional trips to Zagreb).
- Full-time employment contract
- Attractive packages and perks
How to apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com
Additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org