Byte Lab (Zagreb) is a product development company that helps other companies explore new ideas and develop cutting edge products. From the world’s most expensive smartwatch to smart textile wearables we are at the forefront of technology and of what is possible with today’s embedded systems. We accomplish this by always striving to learn new skills, conquer new technologies and constantly investing in our team.
Why Byte Lab?
Because you will be part of a team that develops complete products! The best thing about working with us is the fact that we tackle challenges in a wide range of industries. As a result, your days will be very dynamic and interesting as you will always have to learn new skills and integrate new tools. On top of that, our newly joined colleagues like to point out that they enjoy working in a highly skilled team which is eager to help out and share their knowledge.
If you want to help us create amazing products and join one of the most experienced embedded design team in the region then this job is for you!
What will you do as an embedded software engineer:
- program ARM based MCUs (mostly ST, Nordic),
- develop RTOS or “Bare Metal” applications,
- develop and maintain embedded libraries,
- collaborate with the HW team to create software optimized designs,
- use version control and DevOps tools,
- create tests for a device verification,
- write bootloaders.
You are the right person for us if you:
- are passionate about embedded systems,
- have firsthand experience with embedded software development,
- have a degree in electrical or computer engineering,
- are proficient in C/C++,
- have some knowledge of Linux environment,
- have some knowledge of hardware design,
- have some experience with interfaces such as SPI, I2C, ADC, USB, RS232, CAN, BLE, WiFi etc.,
- have good English language skills.
- knowledge of Python,
- experience with cloud communication technologies such as MQTT, CoAP, Rest, Protocol buffer, JSON etc.
We are offering you:
- an opportunity to work on cutting edge designs for a wide range of industries,
- an opportunity to work in state-of-the-art labs and with cutting edge equipment,
- mentoring by an engineer who has 10+ years of experience,
- education through internal workshops, seminars, webinars, fairs, and literature,
- competitive salary.
How to apply?
Send us your resume together with a motivational letter explaining why are you the right person for us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate students looking for internships are also encouraged to apply!