Byte Lab (Zagreb) is a product development company that helps other companies explore new ideas and develop cutting edge products. From the world’s most expensive smartwatch to smart textile wearables we are at the forefront of technology and of what is possible with today’s embedded systems. We accomplish this by always striving to learn new skills, conquer new technologies and constantly investing in our team.
Why Byte Lab?
Because you will be part of a team that develops complete products! The best thing about working with us is the fact that we tackle challenges in a wide range of industries. As a result, your days will be very dynamic and interesting as you will always have to learn new skills and integrate new tools. On top of that, our newly joined colleagues like to point out that they enjoy working in a highly skilled team which is eager to help out and share their knowledge.
If you want to help us create amazing products and join one of the most experienced embedded design team in the region then this job is for you!
What will you do as an embedded hardware engineer:
- develop and verify circuits and subsystems,
- test out ideas using rapid prototyping equipment,
- layout PCBs up to 10 layers,
- tinker with flexi rigid and fully flexi multilayer designs,
- interested in RF? Develop and measure RF circuits and antennas,
- Test circuits in the environmental chamber,
- create production jigs for volume manufacturing.
You are the right person for us if you:
- are passionate about electronics,
- have firsthand experience with electronics development,
- have a degree in electrical engineering,
- have good English language skills.
We are offering you:
- an opportunity to work on cutting edge designs for a wide range of industries,
- an opportunity to work in state-of-the-art labs and with cutting edge equipment,
- mentoring by an engineer who has 10+ years of experience,
- education through seminars, webinars, fairs, and literature,
- competitive salary.
How to apply?
Send us your resume together with a motivational letter explaining why are you the right person for us to email@example.com.
Graduate students looking for internships are also encouraged to apply!