Bornfight is a digital innovation company that combines business strategy with technology. We create progress by designing and developing custom software, digital products, mobile applications, advanced websites, blockchain technology, and interactive solutions.
Application due date:
May 1st, 2019
This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
In the Strategic Partnerships Department, we like to say we’re a part of Bornfight that signals the way for others. That means we recognize problems and define needs for our clients and partners, and that we also drive our team towards the solution. We are a team of four, looking to become a team of five and soon enough a team of six or seven. Although it’s a cliche, we go by the “work hard, play harder” mantra. Anyways, if you want to join our team and support us in landing new clients and building long-term business partnerships, this is the best way to do it.
We are looking for a student of technical faculties or business faculties with interests in business, sales, design, and technology – preferably enrolled in final years at a university. If you have that “can do” spirit and you’re ready to work hard, learn a lot and quickly improve, send us your CV. And keep in mind that a bit dirtier sense of humor is always a plus! 🙂
- Currently pursuing a BA or MA,
- Student employment contract (preferably for a one-year period),
- Available to work at least 25 hours per week,
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2), both written and spoken,
- Understanding the fundamentals of the process of building digital solutions like websites and mobile apps, and which specialists are involved,
- Basic computer skills including MS Office and/or Google Drive,
- Good communication skills,
- Basic teamworking skills,
- Basic organizational and presentational skills.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Being interested in working with new technologies,
- Being interested in website, software and mobile app development and design,
- Basic understanding of sales and negotiation.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Learn about our local/global clients and the specifics of their various industries,
- Deliver proactive ideas for upselling,
- Create necessary marketing collateral materials for the team,
- Actively work on market research and segmentation,
- Report to the Strategic Partnerships Team Lead,
- Research and study novelties in the field of digital production and design,
- Investigate new potential markets and partnership opportunities,
- Use relevant business tools (CRM, CMS, Google Suite) in your daily work,
- Support senior team members in their sales and consulting efforts,
- Participate in the digital production process with other agency departments (Design, Development, Mobile, Project Management).
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room, and game room,
- Lots of internal education from your colleagues & external education from industry experts,
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff),
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines, and additional reading materials,
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development,
- “Time In” counseling sessions with company psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all),
- Competitive hourly rate,
- Flexible working hours,
- A Macbook and an extra monitor,
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes.
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV,
- Your motivational letter or video (tell us why you want to join us).
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English via link.