Bornfight is a digital innovation company that combines business strategy with technology. We create progress by designing and developing custom software, digital products, mobile applications, advanced websites, blockchain technology, and interactive solutions.
Application due date:
March 13th, 2019
This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INTERN
When we asked our Developers what’s the thing that drives them in their everyday work, all 20 of them have practically the same answer – passion for technology, learning, and a solution-oriented mindset, as well as great team dynamics and a big focus on pushing each other to become better through collaboration and discussion.
As the work they do is crucial for the success of any project, we are searching for a Software Development Intern who could learn and upgrade its skills under the mentorship of our seniors. So, if you’re a student eager to experiment with new technologies and constantly learn by working on challenging projects, we would like to meet you!
- Currently pursuing BA/MA (technical sciences),
- Student employment contract,
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week,
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English language (B2), both written and spoken,
- Basic knowledge of PHP 7 (OOP),
- Basic knowledge of MySQL,
- Basic self-organization & researching ability,
- A team player attitude,
- Willingness to learn a lot of new stuff.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience in working with a PHP framework (Symfony),
- Knowing how to use HTML/CSS,
- Knowing how to use node.js,
- Familiarity with NoSQL (eg. Mongo),
- Familiarity with git,
- Familiarity with Typescript,
- Experience in using an API or an SDK,
- Experience in working with Linux.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan, structure and implement applications and databases in collaboration with the rest of the team,
- Develop small and medium-sized web-based projects,
- Give your input and actively participate in various brainstormings,
- Maintain active applications,
- Define daily responsibilities and tasks with Project Managers and team members,
- Collaborate with the members of the Quality Assurance team,
- Work and experiment with trending technologies.
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room, and game room,
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts,
- The library filled with more industry-related books than you could ever read,
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development,
- “Time In” counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all),
- Competitive hourly rate,
- Flexible working hours,
- A Macbook and an extra monitor,
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes.
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV,
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us),
- Links to some great code you created (this one’s optional).
Submit your application via link in Croatian and/or English.