The mission of Bornfight is to build and scale digital products that help people achieve continuous and repeatable success.
Our philosophy of achieving progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and sometimes even borderline impossible, has led us to an incredible amount of success over the years. What kind of success? We won multiple awards for design and development, such as Awwwards’ Agency of the Year. We were named the second best employer in Croatia — which is absolutely amazing, but it also means we got more work to do in order to claim the top spot. Companies that have approached us to create new digital experiences for them now include global powerhouses such as Lufthansa, British American Tobacco, Rimac Automobili, Infobip and Photomath.
And the most important success — we assembled a team of more than 80 specialists who wield the knowledge, the processes and the mindset needed to build digital products from scratch, and to guide them towards market success.
We’ll be a little cheeky and say — not bad for a company launched in 2018.
But we’re not done, and we want you to join us on this path that leads to even larger achievements!
WE’RE HIRING A JUNIOR PHP DEVELOPER (student job)
- Experience in the field of web development, private projects count!
- Good knowledge of PHP7 and MySQL or similar database
- Good knowledge of git
- Good communication skills
- A team player attitude
- Good self-organisation & researching ability
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience with a PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel)
- Experience in working with APIs in general (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience with testing your code
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work on projects and products of different scales
- Implement features and upgrades through structured tasks
- Get dedicated mentor
- Get regular code reviews
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about professional development
- Secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends
To see the full breakdown of our salary ranges for each of the departments and positions, and also learn how we define different levels of seniority at our company, go to bornfight.com.