Blazing Edge is hiring a Mid-Level Software Developer.
BE is a team of 10+ developers with years of web, mobile and IoT experience.
For us, it is not only about work and customer satisfaction, but also about personal and professional growth, learning and creating friendships not only amongst us but with our clients as well.
Blazing Edge is a team of 10+ developers with years of web, mobile, and IoT experience. For us, it is not only about work and customer satisfaction, but also about personal and professional growth, learning and creating friendships not only amongst us but with our clients as well.
We are keen to meet and hire a person that will contribute to the team and is a good fit for our core values. If you always strive for better, like to take ownership, to solve problems but knows how to work in a team and have respect for your colleagues and clients, we might be the company for you.
Except helping each other grow and learn, we enjoy spreading our knowledge with writing blog posts and organizing small events. If you have some knowledge to share, be our guest! We work hard, but we also play; quarterly team building and bi-weekly beer, how does that sound?
Mid-level Software Developer
Blazing Edge is a team of 10+ developers with years of web, mobile, and IoT experience. If you are interested in joining our team and working in a young and talented team, take a moment to find out more about the desired skills and responsibilities.
A mid-level software developer should be able to:
- Contribute to defining project objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Write high quality and well-documented code
- Understand system design and architecture
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Contribute to team meetings
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support end users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications
A mid-level software developer should demonstrate moderate proficiency in:
- Writing tests
- Recommending technical solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different alternatives
- Solving challenging technical problems
- Task estimation and prioritization
- Developing and troubleshooting complex software systems
- UNIX-like systems and how applications are deployed on them
- Reviewing others’ code
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Quarterly team building
If you have any questions and you are curious to find out more, we would love to chat with you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org