We are an innovative and flexible company with people passionate about software craftsmanship, technology, and making an impact.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking enthusiastic, creative, intelligent, and fun individuals to join us in various roles. In return, we can offer you a fun and productive environment where you can instantly see your contribution to the company’s success.
Meanwhile, we’ll make sure that you have everything needed to achieve your personal goals.
We are looking for a smart and self-motivated Java Mid Developer (m/f) to join our growing development team. If that person is you, let us know! 🙂
Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Java developer and you have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in working with Java,
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Spring and/or Spring Boot framework and its surrounding ecosystem,
- Good understanding of technologies such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.,
- Knowledge of software development patterns,
- Knowledge of Kubernetes/Helm and Cucumbers plus,
- You have experience working with databases such as PostgreSQL,
- Habit od writing jUnit and integration tests,
- Experience working in an agile environment,
- Nurturing Software Craftsmanship Practices,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Design, implementation, and development of Java applications based on the Spring ecosystem,
- Development of conceptual solutions, architecture of solutions, development of documentation and implementation,
- Implementation and improvement of existing solutions,
- Being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues,
- Mentoring younger colleagues and pushing them to go forward with their knowledge.
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic, fun, and supporting environment,
- Flexible working environment,
- Competitive income that corresponds to your knowledge and experience,
- Opportunities for education, training, certification, and general advancement in your field,
- Mentoring/coaching support,
- Top equipment of your choice,
- Sport activities (training with an individual coach, group training, gym, football, tennis, etc.),
- Paid kindergarten,
- Third pension pillar,
- Relax with lots of coffee, sweets, fruits, snacks, and a PlayStation,
- Customized additional benefits which we can share with you after we meet you.
If you’re excited about what we say but don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, let us know anyway, we would love to meet you! 🙂
Please contact us here.